How do I connect to AirYorkPLUS?
For information on how to connect to AirYorkPLUS on campus please see UIT’s service website at the following link:
First, try these general troubleshooting steps:
Ensure your account works properly
- Go to mms.yorku.ca and log in with your Passport York username. If this works, continue to the next step, if this does not work, check your account or reset your password following the instructions at the following link:
- If you were able to log into mms.yorku.ca, continue to log into myapps.yorku.ca. This is the service that allows access to Wi-Fi and computer logins and sometimes the accounts lose their synchronization.
- If you can log into webfas.yorku.ca with the same credentials used on mms.yorku.ca, you’re account should work well with AirYorkPLUS, continue to further troubleshooting steps.
- If you can log into mms.yorku.ca but not webfas.yorku.ca follow these steps:
- Return to mms.yorku.ca and check the box under the login that says “Click this box before logging in to change your Passport York password.
- Log in and change your password.
- Give the system a minimum of 15 minutes from the time you change your password to allow services to synchronize.
- Confirm your account is now working on webfas.yorku.ca.
- If you’ve followed the above instructions and your account works properly connect to AirYorkPLUS using your device. When prompted to log in, use your Passport York username (NOT your email address) and your Passport York password you used for MMS and WebFAS.
I tried the General Troubleshooting, what next?
If you have tried the general troubleshooting and you can confirm your account is functional, there might be specific tasks you need to perform on your devices. Please see the links below for those Device-Specific Troubleshooting Steps