I would like to move my computer or other technology but it is locked to the desk. Can you please unlock it?

~ 0 min
2019-08-27 14:03

Please send a request to have the computer moved to ithelp@glendon.yorku.ca with the following information:

  • Room number(s)
  • Location of the computer in the case where there is more than one in the room
  • Contact name and phone number for the request
  • Preferred time/date

Please note - Glendon ITS does not manage furniture moves. To coordinate a furniture move please contact Facilities directly at facilities@yorku.ca or 416-487-6734.

Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry