I'm having connection issues in my residence room. How can I solve this issue?

~ 0 min
2019-08-27 14:06

Most rooms in Hilliard and Wood are equipped with a wireless router with either an integrated or separate wall-mounted network drop. If the wifi signal is weak or nonexistent in your room only, yet strong in other parts of the building, or if your network drop (the wired wall jack) doesn't receive any data, please fill out this form with as much detail as possible here: https://www.glendon.yorku.ca/its/ppy/help-resources/forms/glendon-airyorkplus-request/



Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry